Getting the studio ready in the new house has been an effort. First, we had to get heat put in the downstairs and have radon mediation installed. With that done, we started to paint. With the temperature below 15° for the last couple of days, what better than stay inside where it is warm and paint. Good-bye to the green.
I had tried to set up the machine – bad idea. It was to move anyway.
Paint getting on the walls. I come along later with the roller.
We are getting there. Just before the third wall is done, end of the first can of paint.
The three walls of one end of the studio are done. Tomorrow, bookshelves and the sewing machine go in. Finally, ready to sew – for the first time since July.
I will keep everyone posted with the progress of the rest of the studio, the office and the dye room. But, this is a wonderful start!!!